HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN DUBLIN, OH
How Our Dublin Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process Works
You may be wondering, “How do I know it’s time to get my floors resurfaced?” That’s a great question! Our hardwood resurfacing service is meant for wood flooring with little warping to the wood itself but has signs of wear and tear (scratches, dings, etc.). Because these floors don’t need the extensive treatments others might, it allows us to keep down the time and labor, which means the cost to you is also lower. This process is as simple as buffing away the scratches and then applying a polyurethane finish to protect against future damage. Featuring industry professionals with a work ethic that stands out among the rest, we will return the beautiful shine your wood flooring once had!
How is the Fabulous Floors Process Different?
Our Dublin wood floor resurfacing process comes with multiple benefits. These include the following:
Virtually Dust Free
Because resurfacing calls for very little sanding, this service comes without the big mess you’d typically see with refinishing. This means you won’t have to worry about putting your vacuum to work when we’re finished!
Our wood floor resurfacing service isn’t as extensive as a full refinishing service. Because of that, a typical resurfacing project will be completed in under a day!
Resurfacing your wood flooring is a perfect opportunity to add value to your home! This service is a great alternative to replacing your floor when you’re getting ready to sell your home.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“The floors in my new home are absolutely stunning! Outcome far exceeded my expectations!! I highly recommend Fabulous Floors without hesitation.” -Thomas D.
Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Columbus resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean-up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.